You are here
During the months of November and December, we will not accept any donations of used items. Although we appreciate the generosity of all donors, our limited available storage space requires us to restrict donations to only new items.
Thank you for your interest in supporting St. Ann's young families with an in-kind gift. Please take a look at our Amazon Wish List for some of our most urgent needs.
For Moms & Babies
- Size 5 & 6 diapers
- Similac (Regular and Sensitive) - Unopened Only
- Baby food (fruits and vegetables) - Unopened Only
- Bottle warmers
- Infant board books
- Baby wipes and wash
- Baby bottles
- Car seats
- Cribs and Bassinets
Toys & Crafts
- Educational toys
- Musical instruments
- Construction Paper (all colors)
- Non-Toxic Paint (all colors)
- Jewelry making supplies
- Unpainted picture frames, cups, birdhouses, etc.
- Knitting yarn and supplies
- Miscellaneous craft supplies (help us get creative!)
- Adult toothbrushes and toothpaste
- Facial Tissues
- Laundry detergent
- Adult lotion and body wash
- Adult shampoo and conditioner
- Irons and ironing boards
- Gift Cards (Giant, Safeway, CVS, Target, Kmart, Walmart, Pizza Hut, McDonald’s, IHOP, and Home Depot)
Please check this page periodically, because we may adjust the Wish List based on the needs of our clients and the quantity of gifts that we receive.
Hyattsville, MD 20782
(301) 559-5500 x147
St. Ann's Closet
Whenever one of St. Ann's young mothers attends a job interview or new employment opportunity, we want to ensure that they are dressed to make a fabulous first impression. The closet in our Education and Employment Program is stocked with professional women's apparel that will give them the confidence they need to enter or return to the workplace.
To suit our clients needs, we currently accept new and nearly-new items that are clean, contemporary and interview-appropriate, including:
- Skirt and pant suits or separates
- Blazers and jackets
- Professional shoes (closed-toed)
- Practical and professional handbags and briefcases
- Outerwear for all seasons, shapes and sizes
Currently, we have an urgent need for women's professional clothes in sizes 12-18.
If you would like to make a professional apparel contribution to St. Ann's Education and Employment Program, please contact Mary Wadlinger by phone (301-559-5500) or email (email@example.com).