You are here
During the months of November and December, we will not accept any donations of used items. Although we appreciate the generosity of all donors, our limited available storage space requires us to restrict donations to only new items.
For Moms & Babies
- Size 4 & 5 diapers and pull-ups
- Sweat pants, sweat shirts, jeans, sweaters - Girl, sizes 8, 10 and 12
- Sweat pants, sweat shirts, jeans, sweaters - Boy, sizes 6,8,10 and 12
- Women's underwear (variety of sizes)
- Similac (Regular) - Unopened Only
- Baby food (fruits and vegetables) - Unopened Only
- Baby wipes and wash
- Convertable Car Seat (Front facing)
- Strollers with infant car seat attached
- Bed Pillows
- Pots and pans
- Food storage containers (variety of sizes)
- Batteries (D, C, AA, AAA, and 9 volt)
Toys & Crafts
- Educational toys
- Musical instruments for young children
- Unpainted picture frames, cups, birdhouses, etc.
- Miscellaneous craft supplies (help us get creative!)
- Feminine Supplies
- Facial Tissues
- Laundry detergent
- Adult lotion and body wash
- Gift Cards (Giant, Safeway, CVS, Target, Kmart, Walmart, Payless Shoes, Pizza Hut, McDonald’s, IHOP, and Home Depot)
- Smart Trip Cards
Please check this page periodically, because we may adjust the Wish List based on the needs of our clients and the quantity of gifts that we receive.
Hyattsville, MD 20782
(301) 559-5500 x147
St. Ann's Closet
Whenever one of St. Ann's young mothers attends a job interview or new employment opportunity, we want to ensure that they are dressed to make a fabulous first impression. The closet in our Education and Employment Program is stocked with professional women's apparel that will give them the confidence they need to enter or return to the workplace.
To suit our clients needs, we currently accept new and nearly-new items that are clean, contemporary and interview-appropriate, including:
- Skirt and pant suits or separates
- Blazers and jackets
- Professional shoes (closed-toed)
- Practical and professional handbags and briefcases
- Outerwear for all seasons, shapes and sizes
Currently, we have an urgent need for women's professional clothes in sizes 12-18.
If you would like to make a professional apparel contribution to St. Ann's Education and Employment Program, please contact Rendy Auguste by phone (301-559-5500) or email (email@example.com).