Usted está aquí
St. Ann's Education & Employment Program is a collaborative effort in conjunction with our local partners to provide workforce development, career planning, and job search assistance to the residents of our housing programs: Grace House, Hope House & Faith House. Our mission is to assist each of our residents in building the foundation for lifelong independence.
We support clients in their career development efforts by promoting the importance of a long-term career strategy. Our on-site Employment Counselor provides each young mother with one-on-one career counseling, budget development, resume writing assistance, mock interviews and job etiquette guidance. Our Employment Counselor also helps clients find volunteer opportunities in their prospective career field.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- An initial intake process
- An in-depth career assessment process
- Exploration of career options
- Exploration of educational needs
- Financial Aid guidance
- Assessment of special needs
- Resume writing assistance
- Job readiness resources
- Tech Center access
- Interview and etiquette guidance
- Assistance identifying internship opportunities