You are here
During the months of November and December, we will not accept any donations of used items. Although we appreciate the generosity of all donors, our limited available storage space requires us to restrict donations to only new items.
- Diapers (size 4-5)
- Pull-Ups (2T, 3T, 4T)
- Baby wipes
- Body wash
- Baby wash
- Laundry detergent
- Children play clothes (2T-10 years for boys and girls)
- 24 count crayons
- White T-Shirts for tie dying (small, medium, large, X-Large)
- Hair products (Cantu moisturizing lotion, Cantu hair dressing and mousse) or similar products
- Work out gear for yoga classes (sizes, small, medium, large and X-large)
- Relaxing Music CD’s
- Movie tickets
- Tickets to Baltimore Aquarium
- Smart trip cards (field trips to the local museums)
- Gift cards (Applebee’s or Olive Garden) to take the mothers and their children to eat at a restaurant (part of Life Skills curriculum).
Arts & Crafts
- Paracord Charm Bracelet Kit (4 kits)
- Your Décor water bottle by Horizon (8)
- Pendant Jewelry Kit
- The Book of Me
- Emoji Coloring Book for Girls
- Art Therapy crafts ( stones, paint and paint brushes)
- Modeling clay
Please check this page periodically, because we may adjust the Wish List based on the needs of our clients and the quantity of gifts that we receive.
Hyattsville, MD 20782
(301) 559-5500 x147
St. Ann's Closet
Whenever one of St. Ann's young mothers attends a job interview or new employment opportunity, we want to ensure that they are dressed to make a fabulous first impression. The closet in our Education and Employment Program is stocked with professional women's apparel that will give them the confidence they need to enter or return to the workplace.
To suit our clients needs, we currently accept new and nearly-new items that are clean, contemporary and interview-appropriate, including:
- Skirt and pant suits or separates
- Blazers and jackets
- Professional shoes (closed-toed)
- Practical and professional handbags and briefcases
- Outerwear for all seasons, shapes and sizes
Currently, we have an urgent need for women's professional clothes in sizes 12-18.
If you would like to make a professional apparel contribution to St. Ann's Education and Employment Program, please contact Rendy Auguste by phone (301-559-5500) or email ([email protected]).